This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Duplicate unmapped properties

May 27, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Edited May 27, 2015 at 1:10 PM
This may be down to our on-premise CRM 2011 installation, but everytime I open up the plugin in the XRM Toolbox I get duplicate unmapped properties. I've got 2 organizations in the CRM instance that I use to generate the metadata if that makes any difference, but I have specified the connection to use the one organization I need.

Every record in the unmapped properties section is duplicated once. I haven't added any new records to the the unmapped properties.

To be able to generate the metadata I have to remove the duplicate records. Also saving the changes doesn't seem to retain after I close the application. I noticed the changes get applied to DLaB.EarlyBoundGenerator.Settings.xml in the plugins folder, but get overwritten when I open the plugin again.

Coordinator
May 29, 2015 at 10:22 PM
Edited May 29, 2015 at 10:28 PM
Interesting... I'm not seeing that issue on my end. What version of the plugin are you running? Can you try deleting (making a backup if you'd like before hand) the DLaB.Earlyboundgenerator.Settings.xml and seeing if the issue continues to happen?
Marked as answer by hulk2484 on 8/28/2015 at 5:53 AM
Jun 2, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Not sure why I didn't think of trying that before. Was using the latest version as well.

I did as you suggested and it cleared out the issue, also copying the preferences that I had saved in my previous version (e.g entities to skip, connections etc) didn't seem to bring back the issue above.