This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Anonymous Types is always generating...

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:50 PM
When generating proxies on our server with Generate AnonymousType Constructor unchecked, the generator still places the construct method. Is there a cache that is storing this information? I have reset/deleted the configuration files several times, tried using older instances. I've tried commenting it out in the source and running it manually.

I'm at a loss as to what I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Looks like this is a bug. There is a <add key="GenerateAnonymousTypeConstructors" value="False" /> setting in the crmsvcutil.exe.config that it should be reading from and isn't...
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Edited Mar 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Looks like the code is looking for GenerateAnonymousTypeConstructor without the s. You can remove it manually from the file and you should be able to prevent it from generating. I'll get a fix in the works soon...
Mar 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM
I saw that initially, but it was still generating the Anonymous types. Thanks for the quick reply though! I tried recompiling with the defaults to false, but couldn't get that to work. Is there anything special I need to do debug the code filter?

Thanks again!
Coordinator
Mar 6, 2015 at 3:59 PM
I've updated the plugin. I've updated to the latest version of the XTB, and it had some breaking changes, so you may need to get latest of that project as well, or use the "Full" download option.

Let me know if it resolves your issue.
Marked as answer by hulk2484 on 3/6/2015 at 10:16 AM